ROKR - Marble Explorer
ROKR is a DIY wooden 3D puzzle craft kit featuring mechanical gear system. The kit includes a set of wood sheets with precisely laser cut pieces that assemble together to form the marble maze. Turn the handle to move the gears to lift the marbles up the staircase and down the maze! The item has been designed to target wide range of audience – ranging from hobbyists and puzzle builders to teens and adults who just loves making things! It can also become a great bonding project with smaller kids as a helper to find the right parts and teach them with how gears work. There are no scissors or any other tool required for assembly as all the parts fit together and lock themselves in without any glue. ROKR Marble Explorer is a perfect gift to bring and steal the attention on birthdays and as stocking stuffers to delight everyone with a kid inside their heart!
- Laser cut wood sheets
- Plastic stoppers
- Marble ball
- Recommended Age: 14+
- Material: wood, plastic, metal, plastic
- Package Size: 12.5" x 9.2" x 1.8"
- Package Weight: 33.5 oz.
- Assembled Size (l x d x h): 10" x 8.9" x 8"
- Compliant with CPSIA/ASTM F963-08 and EN-71 safety standards.
- ! WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.