PIPEROID classics - Mantis Harry
PIPEROID is a paper craft robot designed and produced in Japan. The robot is made out of just paper pipes with pre-drilled holes and marks to cut, fold, and connect the pipes without the need of glue or tape. All you need is a pair of scissors, and with minimal assembly you can bring your own PIPEROID to life!
In This Package
- Each package includes 5 pre-rolled paper pipes (some pipes have pre-drilled holes), instruction sheet, and note card.
- Recommended Age: 10+ (6+ with adult supervision)
- Material: paper
- Package Size: 11" x 3" x 1"
- Package Weight: 0.7 oz
- Assembled Size (h x w x d): 4.5" x 3" x 3.5"
- Compliant with CPSIA/ASTM F963-08 and EN-71 safety standards.
- ! WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Intelligent - Harry keeps himself busy and gets impatient when he isn't solving math problems or working on his daily schedule. In his heart, he actually looks down on his fellow PIPEROIDs. He loves himself and knows that he can do 'better' than others. He actually prefers to stay in town rather in the jungle, as it allows him to gaze upon himself in the mirrors and windows.