PIPEROID characters - Rob & Skip
Discontinued Style - Available while supplies last!
PIPEROID is a paper craft robot designed and produced in Japan. The robot is made out of just paper pipes with pre-drilled holes and marks to cut, fold, and connect the pipes without the need of glue or tape. All you need is a pair of scissors, and with minimal assembly you can bring your own PIPEROID to life!
In This Package
- Each package includes 5 pre-rolled paper pipes (some pipes have pre-drilled holes), instruction sheet, and note card.
- Recommended Age: 10+ (6+ with adult supervision)
- Material: paper
- Package Size: 11" x 3" x 1"
- Package Weight: 0.7 oz
- Assembled Size (h x w x d): 4" x 2" x 2" (Rob), 2" x 1.5" x 2" (Skip)
- Compliant with CPSIA/ASTM F963-08 and EN-71 safety standards.
- ! WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Rob & Skip - Boss and His Henchman -
Rob, with his tough appearance, is looked up to by Skip as the "man of the men". For that reason, Skip formed a group called "Chivalry Supporters", putting Rob as the leader. Little does he know that Rob actually has the heart of a chicken and can run away faster than a cheetah. As Skip gives him admiring looks, Rob feels immense pressure day by day to be the macho man.